MPDClick.com: Click Edit
Images (clockwise from top left):
1. The summer sun has finally hit the South which means it’s time to start planning for the upcoming festivals! This year I’ll be attending Bestival on the Isle of Wight for its 10th birthday, meaning the festival celebrations will be their biggest and best yet!
2. One of my favourite artists Jessie Ware is on the line-up and if her performances at Coachella festival this year were anything to go by, Bestival is going to be an amazing show! I love her style just as much as her music so I can’t wait to see what she will be wearing!
3. I’m currently lusting over this Paul by Paul Smith day dress in mixed gingham print from ASOS. Clashing prints will be my go-to ensembles for Bestival and this dress imitates Jessie Wares signature festival style – crop tops and high waisted skirts.
4. My summer exercise regime is already in motion, meaning I can indulge in mouth watering treats at the festival such as this chorizo chilli hot dog from the food stalls, yummy!
5. My biggest sin at festivals is taking impractical shoes, finding a pair I can live in for 4 days that look fashionable and comfortable at the same time is hard. This is why I’m so happy jelly shoes are back – they are the comfiest shoes I own! Juju jelly sell an array of colours to suit any festival outfit and with flats and heeled ones available they are the perfect accessory to take you from day to night!
6. Camping with the girls again this year means making our tent as girly as possible and I’m loving this cute tepee style seen on Pinterest, I could definitely sleep in there forever.
7. This fabulous Mario Testino for Mate pompom necklace reminds me of the vibrant costumes seen at last years Bestival, the Swarovski crystals and gold-plated fringing make it an instant statement to any festival look